Spotlight Sunday (8/2/15)



Shelf Spotlight is my weekly haul meme where I talk about all of the books that I have got this week in print and ebook format!

It's based on Stacking the Shelves hosted over at Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Review: NetGalley/Edelweiss

Chasing Ravens Ever Darkening  We All Looked Up


Forsaken (Daughters of the Sea, #1) A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) Cleo 


Bought 
So I decided to buy some of the books I never got the chance to review or never caught up on, mostly because they came out last year when I was on my blogging break.

There is also another which I forgot to put in this picture,

It was 3 for 2 on kids books at my local W.H. Smith and I was only going to buy 3 but I bought six, the others I bought from Waterstones... oops. 
I am super excited for The Testing and The Winner's Curse because I have heard great things. The Sin Eater's Daughter sounds like all of my favorite things and We Were Liars has had such a hype I feel like I need to get on board.
I bought Perfect Ruin because I know the rest of this series is soon on it's way!

Ugh... time to get reading these.... I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START!!!

Leave me a link to yours and I will call by and comment! :)


9 comments

  1. Denton's Little Deathdate sounds very good. ACOTAR is popular this week. I really am excited for ACOTAR a lot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Where did you get your review copy of We All Looked Up?! I can't wait to get my hands on that one!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul this week. I'm really excited to read ACoTaR. I don't ever write the publishers and request books but that one I did. They ran out of physical books but they sent me an ecopy so I'm not complaining. :)
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! So many good books, I loved Heir of Fire and The Winner's Curse! ACoTaR is really good too, I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACOTAR is so popular this week! Enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jade!
    This haul is so abundant with stunningly amazing books!:) I just looked at your list and thought "there are so many books I want to read right NOW!"
    I looked up 'We All Looked Up" and it sounds like an original and beautiful contemporary- and being in high school, the characters will probably be really relatable! I just feel like it's going to leave readers with a strong and meaningful message at the end of it:) And Sin Eater's Daughter has so many compelling elements (a strong, conflicted heroine and a guy who loves her for her)- so thanks for introducing me to those:)
    I can see that A Court of Thorns and Roses is one of your favs;) Sarah J Maas just keeps getting better and better!
    Winner's Curse is beautiful so I hope you like that one a lot!
    Gosh so many good books:D
    Have fun reading them!
    PS Since you like volcanoes I wish I could say something about them;) I went to a Pompeii exhibit once and it was tragic and haunting:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous new goodies! We All Looked Up looks really great and getting great reviews so far! I haven't read any books by Sarah J. Maas, but ACOTAR looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh Denton's Little Death Date?! It sounds SO GOOD! I hope you enjoy that one. XD I have ACOTAR too and I'm so so excited to start it. XD Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever Darkening sounds good! I hadn't heard of it, and added it to my TBR. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.