Letterbox Love (#1)

Letterbox Love is a weekly feature where I talk about all of the awesome books that I have got either in print or eBook form. As I haven't done a IMM  post for three weeks, this is a few weeks worth.

I don't have a camera but I will make do with pictures this week.
~*~
Books for Review
Insurgent (Divergent, #2) Timepiece (Hourglass, #2) Shadowfell (Shadowfell Trilogy, #1) What I Didn't Say

So totally excited about this, halfway through it right now!

Bought:
So it was my birthday last week so I treated myself a little bit!
Daughter of the Forest  (Sevenwaters, #1) Exodus The Pledge Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3) Awaken (Awaken, #1) Entwined Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) Darkness Becomes Her (Gods & Monsters #1) Enchanted Falling Under (Falling Under, #1) A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2)

These are both from my local secondhand charity book store. I read Exodus a few years ago and really enjoyed it and it was only £1.50 so I thought I'd pick it up.




No comments

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.