Exams... eeek!


Hi guys!

As you may or may not know, I have some pretty serious exams coming up at the end of this month. Because of this, I'm going to have to cut down on blogging until the beginning of July because I have exams until the end of June and then holiday/vacation straight afterwards.

I'm still going to be blogging but my posts won't be as frequent. I'll still be setting aside two hours a night to read and wind down so this shouldn't really be a massive change, but this is just a warning in case I stop posting for a while. (I will be back eventually!)

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone else that ha the horrible exams!

-Jade

1 comment

  1. Exams are so scary. I'm terrified, are you? Good luck! Fingers crossed we make it through this :P.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.