On scary movies and reading books into the night

It is 5am here. I have not slept.

Want to know why?



That movie Paranormal Activity, I have a fear now of going to sleep after 3am, I have to be asleep by 3am or I have to stay up until sunrise. Usually I manage this okay, but this morning I decided I had to start Outside In by Maria V Snyder, then I had to finish it. I finished it at about 2.45am and couldn't sleep.


After 3am, I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep, so I read Wither by Lauren DeStefano. The sun is rising, I really need the toilet, and I just finished the book.


All I have to say is; Damn you Maria V Snyder, and damn you Paranormal Activity. 


Night folks!


-Jade

No comments

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.